星期五, 4月 13, 2007

My Last Sky Tour





Link-shell did last sky run at Late March 07. I also end up my sky tour. Let me report what I got in "Sky".




Sky is nick name of Tu'Lia area. I guess it is directly translated from Japanese nick name 空島 "Sky Island". Like the name of sky, the area is floating island. It just like the scene of movie "Laputa - Castle in the Sky". You can see nice green trees, grasses, waterpools everywhere. It guard by many robots. Inside the core of island, it really have a big crystal XD. Here is the end point of "Chain of Promathia" story.


Main Target of players should Abjurations armors and Kirin armors.Within the area, there are some NMs will 100% drop trigger item to pop Guardians of Gods.And these Gaurdians will drop Abjurations & Kirin armors.There are 5 Guardians in total.


Guardian of East - Seriyu 青龍


Guardian of South - Suzaku 朱雀


Guardian of West - Byakko 白虎


Guardian of North - Genbu 玄武

Final Guardian - Kirin 麒麟 (trigger by the drops of 4 direction guardians)



At the end of my sky tour. I got 4 pieces of Abjurations armor and maps of region.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home